You won’t find any tired, re-hashed ‘pie-in-the-sky’ strategies here.
Just time-tested PROVEN technical analysis strategies that work. These are the very same strategies that professional traders have used on the floor for years to maximize profits and minimize risk.
The key is in knowing How and When to use the right indicator!
And that’s exactly what we’ll teach you each and every month.
We’ll show you in excruciating detail how to use each technical indicator and in what situation it works best — complete with graphs, charts, and real option data delivered to you live in our private web-conferencing room online.
We’ll show you in excruciating detail how to use each technical indicator and in what situation it works best – complete with graphs, charts, and real option data delivered to you live in our private web-conferencing room online.
Week 1 introductionReview of Basics of Chart ReadingTrend Analysis
- Direction, Duration
- Support & Resistance
- Breakout & Fake-out
- Channels & Channel Lines
- Fibonacci & Percentage Retracement
- Volume & Trend
- Gaps, Blow-off Tops & Selling Climaxes
Moving Averages & Price Envelopes
§ Moving Averages
– Simple, Exponential
– Short-term and Long-term MAs
§ Bollinger Bands
– Bollinger Band Width As a Measure of Volatility
– Interpretations: Support/Resistance,Targets
$ Bullish Patterns
– Head & Shoulders Bottom/Top
– Double Bottom/Top
– Triple Bottom/Top
– Triangles: Ascending, Descending,
– Flags, Pennants, Wedges
§ Relative Strength Index (RSI)
§ Moving Average Convergence-Divergence
– Overbought/Oversold Indication
– Failure Swings, Divergences
– Centerline Crossovers, MA Crossovers
– Chart Formations
Bringing It All Together
§ A Complete Picture
§ Avoiding Multicollinearity
§ Myriad of Combinations, But We’ll
– On Price: Candlestick Charts, Trend Analysis, Chart Patterns, 20-day MA,Bollinger Bands
– Relative Strength Index (RSI)
– Moving Average Convergence -Divergence (MACD)
– Volume Analysis
if all mirrors Does not working please inform us by using comment