Learn how to read the charts proficiently. At the end of this session which contains 18 separate modules, we supply a series of charts for you to analyze before moving onto Session 2.
Session 2 – Real World Chart Analysis
The team analyses a whole series of charts covering Futures, Stocks, Commodities and FOREX. They also analyze the charts given out to you at the end of Session 1.
Establish Long Positions or Liquidate Short Positions
- Understand the critical path that leads to all true market bottoms and causes a market to rise.
- Discover the signs that show true strength during an accumulation phase;
- Identify the patterns that signal the end of supply and enables the market to immediately rise
Establish Short Positions or Liquidate Long Positions
- Understand the sequence of events that cause all markets to “top-out” and fall.
- Discover the hidden messages that the market sends you, that absolutely confirms the top in all markets
- Identify the best area to establish a short position
We’ll also teach you the following:
- Learn how to identify trigger numbers based on Volume Spread Analysis through a unique 25 bar set up for both short and long trade entry
- Identify trade management techniques to clearly understand countermanding signals and how to deal with them
- See where to position stops underneath the last point of heavy supply and demand
- What “Herd Mentality” is and why the herd must be involved in true market tops and bottoms
- Who the “Weak Holders” are and how to avoid becoming one
- The one area where a high volume / wide spread up-bar actually confirms market strength
- why strength always appear on down-bars and weakness always appears on up-bars
- How the specialists try to trick you into buying into a weak market and selling a strong market
- How you can recognize and profit from a shakeout in the market you are trading
- How to tell when a market is ready to change from a bull phase to a bear phase (and vice versa)
- What happens to the price spread when the specialists feel bullish
- What to watch out for when the specialists feel bearish
- Why a market changes trend and how you must position yourself to be ahead of the game
- How the professionals “test” when the market is ready for a bull run
- How to tell when a Market is at, or near its top
- What the professional traders will try to do once you have entered a trade. Don’t let this happen to you!
- How to uncover the best ways to identify turning points in your chosen market(s)
- What to do when a market reaches an old top
- How to see a bottom reversal and take advantage of it before everyone else
- What “stopping volume” is and how you can profit from it
if all mirrors Does not working please inform us by using comment