This book is about Jenkins’ proprietary techniques, with major emphasis on cycle analysis, how he views and uses the methods of W. D. Gann, and the geomery of time and price. Among the many topics, you will learn:
1. Which angles are important and how to draw them correctly.
2. How professional traders think and the types of strategies they use day to day.
3. How to place stops correctly.
4. How to construct and use Gann Squares for analysis and forecasting of individual stocks and commodities.
5. How long the basic trend can be expected to last.
6. When and where to buy and well
7. How to utilize Gann angles and methods that predict exact turning points with high probability.
8. The numerological interrelationships of price and time forecasting.
9. Ten trading tips to make you rich.
This book is a trading classic and you will treasure the contribution it will make to your trading proficiency and profit.
The companion book, Chart Reading for Professional Traders, was written a year later.
File Size: 22.876KB
File Type: pdf